RECHERCHE & DÉVELOPPEMENT
Du 21 mars 2016 au 23 mars 2016
We have the real pleasure to invite you to submit a paper to the first International Conference on Solar Energy and Materials (ICSEMA), which is taking place in Marrakech from 21 to 23 Mars 2016.
ICSEMA aims to provide an international forum to explore new horizons of knowledge on various topics and exchange of the state-of-the-art research findings and current and future challenges and opportunities related with all facets and aspects of renewable and sustainable energy. The target public of ICSEMA includes all the scientific teams from both shores of the Mediterranean, young researchers, industry, engineers other specialists.
- Buldings and cities connected solar
- Photovoltaic systems
- CSP Concentraing solar power
- Organic PV
- All applications on solar energy
- Materials for solar energy
- Smart grid for solar power plant
- Storage (electric and heat)
- A comprehensive presentation of the state-of-the-art as well as research development and challenges in the photovoltaic field.
- Discussion of the topics such as new materials, novel device concepts and applications.
- Analysis of the opportunities and barriers hindering photovoltaics development in the world and in Morocco
- To derive profit from the universal world experiences in the domain of solar energy.
- Supporting the foundation of national renewableenergy association in Morocco.
- Giving the opportunity to discuss drawn practical recommendations on the subject.
For more information: http://icsema1st.sciencesconf.org/